On Flower Quest Part I

A couple of months ago, I had the brilliant idea to build an android app which should allow to search for taxonomy of wild flowers. I just had to build the database, so I started to take photos of any flower that crossed my pathway. I stopped this project because I was not able to get the correct taxonomy of the flower for my database in the first place. Anyway, this gallery shows another issue I had with this project, the quality of the photos was way below my expectation ;)

Continue … On Flower Quest Part II

One thought on “On Flower Quest Part I

  1. Pingback: Getting Closer | Muuuh

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s