- Panicled Aster, Lance-leaved Aster, White Panicled Aster (en)
- Symphyotrichum lanceolatum (es)
- Aster lancéolé, Aster à feuilles lancéolées (fr)
- Lanzettblättrige Aster (de)
- Symphyotrichum lanceolatum
Panicled Aster, native to North America and common in the Montreal area, grows in moist open habitats. The plant can grow high and carries clusters of flowers with white petals and yellow disc blooming late summer and autumn.
I usually spot this flower in Champ des Possibles late summer and autumn. It is common though in other parks in the Montreal area where you have open areas with wild flowers.
Panicled Aster is a tall plant, can grow up to 1.5m, with thin, long leaves. Carries on top a cluster of small flowers with many thin white petals and a small yellow disc.
For high quality, free available photos visit our profile on Unsplash.