Urban, Nature and National Parks
To spot animals in their natural habitat, we visit frequently urban and nature parks nearby. We care about reducing our carbon footprint and visit parks whenever possible by bike or public transportation.
Map of Quebec & Newfoundland
We care about reducing our carbon footprint and visit parks whenever possible by bike or public transportation. We are stationed in Montreal.
- St. Hyacinthe: By bus, from Longueuil, ~1hrs
- Victoriaville: By bus, from bus terminal Montreal, Berri-UQAM, ~3hrs
- Quebec City: By bus, from bus terminal Montreal, Berri-UQAM, ~3hrs
- Tadoussac: By bus, from bus terminal Quebec City, ~5hrs
- St. John's, NL: By plane, from Montreal Airport MTL, ~3hrs
Visiting a Park?
Please keep a log of all species spotted and identified and share it with Muuuh Wildlife Photography!
Island of Montreal
- Belvédère Outremont
- Botanical Garden
- Champ des Possibles
- Park Angrignon
- Park Mont-Royal
- Park Île Bizard
- Park Île-de-la-Visitation
- Park Pointe aux Prairies
- Rapids Park Lachine
Around Island of Montreal
- Ile Saint Bernard
- Park Bernard-Landry, Laval
- Park de la Frayère, Boucherville
- Park Ile de Boucherville
- Boisé Des Douze, St. Hyacinthe